Sunday 2 March 2014

Outdoor Images

Outdoor Campaign.
One of my responsibilities for Oasis was to collect the primary research and find places where our campaign could be displayed. I decided that I should take some photos outdoors of bus stops, billboards and phone boxes. Anything that could have advertising on it. This is so that Emily will be able to superimpose our messages onto them, to attract people to Oasis and show how this will work in context.









 Mock Ups.

The mock ups Emily has produced are really good. This is something that I need to get better at, as Emily has showed me how it works, and how to use Photoshop to mock things up. I am better at using Photoshop now after working with Emily, although I will still need to practice. The campaign works really well outdoors, I think that this is becasue the colours are so bright they really stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment