Thursday 6 March 2014

Oasis Primary Research

Oasis Photos.
I decided that I should go to the Oasis store so that I can see what aesthetics they already have in store, also so that I can see the posters and signage that they have in store too. We also need some photos to use to mock things up onto for our collaboration brief.


When going through the store and their posters and signs, I found that all the messages that we are trying to convey have been done, all nine of the messages already have signs. I think that the signs that are available now work really well although they could use some illustration so that people interact with them more. These images will help when going further into our designs for Oasis, come up with further designs for our campaign, and they will come in use when applying our designs to some content.

No comments:

Post a Comment