Tuesday 20 May 2014

Final Design Boards

Design Boards for 505.
Poster.

Exhibition.

 Publication.


Evaluation. 
For my boards I think that I could have included more of the design aesthetic into the boards, although because I am working with a very serious issue on helping endangered animals, I don't think they need it. Keeping the design boards serious and straight forward relates to my design. I like my design boards and think that they are appropriate for my target audience and my subject matter. Although when I printed them out the images weren't very clear and the print quality wasn't fantastic because of the printer. If I were to do this again I would have given myself more time to do the design boards and get them printed in the print room, or externally so that they deliver my message more clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment